1. How many Address's can have one Customer?
Primary Address, Bill – To – Address, Ship – To – Address
2. Customer Number Always Automatic / Manual?
Any thing Either Manual or Automatic
3. What are the Mandatory Address's you should create a Customer for Communicate him?
Remit – To – Address
4. Can U Merge the Customers? If How?
Using the Merging Customer Window
5. What is Accounting Rules?
It is For Generating Revenue Recognition Programs like Monthly, Quarterly
6. What is Invoicing Rules?
The Invoicing Rules Helps you when you receive data from Outside systems like Auto Invoices how the data should insert and It contains 2 rules Advance Invoice, Arrears Invoice.
7. Where should the customers send the payments of Invoices?
Remittance Banks or Vendor Places
8. What is the Transaction Type?
It describes us Whether you want transfer the Receivables data into General Ledger or not. And also when ever you create an invoice what are the accounts should be effected and also the sign of Transaction also.
9. What is a Transaction Source?
It is For Invoice or Invoice Batch numbers whether automatically or manually
10. How many Transactions we have?
Six, Credit Transactions: Invoice: Debit Memo: Charge back: Guarantee: Deposit
11. How can i reduce the Invoice amount?
Using with Credit Transactions
12. What are the Accounts to be use in Transaction Types (Few)?
Revenue, Receivables, Freight, Tax, Clearing, Unearned, Unbilled
13. How can i Assign a Deposit amount to an Invoice?
In the Invoice Window "Commitment" Region
14. What is the Guarantee?
It is agreement between both sides for goods or services in the future , specific range of periods
15. Give the Navigation for Credit Transactions?
16. How many ways you can apply the Receipt Amount?
Application: Mass Apply
17. How will you know a Customer Balance Amount?
Using with the Customer Account Overview window
18. Can U Define Customer Agreements using with AR?
No, In the Oracle Order Entry Module
19. What are Aging Buckets?
It is for Outstanding Reports purpose the no of days in various ranges
20. How will U View the Outstanding Balance of a Customer?
Generating the Aging Buckets Report